- This event has passed.
May 20, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
WOMENUPFRONT is a monthly peer-to-peer roundtable consisting of 10-15 women business owners facilitated by Cathy Crosky, a partner at Charter Oak Consulting Group. This roundtable provides the opportunity for owners to get “out of the weeds” of the day-to-day and look at their businesses more purposefully and strategically. It offers a curriculum designed for the small business owner including guest speakers who will impart knowledge, support and inspiration. With a strong focus on developing deep connections with each other, members will help each other grow and prosper as business leaders and fulfill personal goals and dreams.
Objective: The objective of WOMENUPFRONT is to help accelerate women entrepreneurs to transition their businesses to the next level and place their companies in a better strategic position to access new opportunities and continue to prosper.
Women business owners…
- Will be interviewed on readiness and commitment to grow/strengthen her business.
- Must agree to the ground rules of confidentiality, commitment to attend meetings (3 hour meeting once a month), as well as open communication during meetings.
- Must be non-competitive representing different sectors.
- Must be in business for at least 2 years.
- Must have annual revenue over $200,000, but less than $1 million.
When: 3rd Wednesday morning of each month. Starts May 20, 2022 9:00-12:00, includes a boxed lunch.
Where: The Business Growth Center at Springfield Technology Park
Sponsored by: PeoplesBank
Cost: $1,300 Yearly ($650 bi-annually)
For More Information and to set up an interview, contact:
Cathy Crosky, a partner at Charter Oak Consulting Group, has been working in the area of leadership development for 15 years. She can be reached at 413-822-1263 or [email protected]
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar